All classes have now been posted and we are open for registration
for the Inaugural Pittsburgh Creative Arts Festival
. Check out all of the wonderful artisans and exhibitors and what they will be carrying: jewelry, wearable art, clothing, woodwork, paper crafts, pottery, paintings, fabrics, threads, stencils, supplies and more!
We’ll begin with a Friday Evening Sneak Preview and Reception: Join us as we kick off the Inaugural Pittsburgh Creative Arts Festival on Friday Evening from 5 to 9 p.m. Refreshments, wine and cheese are included in your Friday evening admission package. The evening will include special prizes, swag bags, raffles and gifts from our sponsors and supporters.
On Friday night there will also be:
• Marketplace Sneak Preview: Be the first to check out the many wonderful vendors and artisans and what they will be carrying, such as jewelry, accessories, wearable art, clothing, woodwork, paper crafts, pottery, paintings, fabrics, threads, stencils, supplies and more.
• Interactive demos and Make-it and Take-it activities throughout the evening.
• A special lecture and demonstrations with artist Daniel Nie.
• Mini, fun classes to wind down from your week.
• A free yoga stretch session.
All day Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., we will have full-length classes, interactive demos, and a fantastic Marketplace.
We are offering the following passes:
• Friday Evening Reception-only Package: $30 in advance; $35 at the door
• Friday Evening and Saturday Package: $40 in advance; $50 at the door
• Saturday Admission: $12 in advance; $15 at the door
All classes priced separately. A one-day admission pass must be purchased to register for any classes. Please visit www.pghcreativearts.com to register.